Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Compulsive Blogger

...is what I am not. In fact, I realize with some disappointment that one of the foremost reasons I started to blog in the first place was because I had nothing to do. This further implies that I was doing nothing that people might want to know about. Now, I am busy. I have, what can really be termed a 'life' (yes folks, staying at home and enjoying the holidays does not qualify as 'life'.) And so, now I have a lot of stuff to share with people who scrap me on Orkut asking me how I find it here. But I don't have the time to talk about it any more. Paradox!!

I have, thus far, been shortchanging everybody with the same 'trying to get settled' crap, which is perfectly true and absolutely useless to a well-wisher. But, as I said, I am not a man who blogs due to an inner urge. So, I'll try to write about some oddities of Penn and Philly, as I keep on encoutering them. Now, as I had just reiterated, I am not a compulsive blogger (haha...I love doing this!!), so I think this suffices as a post in itself, and I will end it right here. Oh, and maybe you should know that we (Roomie and Me) need to cook dinner now, and (here I go again!!) I am not a compulsive blogger (!!!!!). So I'll take your leave for the moment.

See you around!

PS: Before I go, Oddity number one: I solved an entire tutorial assignment by myself yesterday. Don't recall the last time I came even close...