Sunday, September 17, 2006

An Addendum to the previous post

It was somehow fitting that while watching the movie, I kept hearing these lines again and again:
(Maybe I've watched this film too many times...)

"...And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in..."

That's right...'American Beauty' again.

I somehow feel that Mendes and Cinematographer Conrad Hall just managed to make me feel like MY heart was going to cave in...thanks to them both for such an enthralling exhibition of beauty!

Now...

When am I going to buy that digital camera??

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....truth be told, I can't wait!