Sunday, August 06, 2006

Among other things...

Point number 1, which I feel obliged to make: The title of this blog has nothing to do with the stuff that will appear in it. It's merely an elaborate subtitle I've given myself (how goddamn vain, you must be saying...you're right...)

I am a lonely sort of chap, by which I mean that my mates at IIT-R have graduated and left me alone to feel moody, look morose, and stick to the internet much like the famed Fevicol mascots. I love being with people who think like me, and I also like to be with people who don't think like me, provided they can argue some topics well, and stop when I think I've had enough.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I like chocolates, but I don't indulge because I have an inbuilt switch which shuts off my appetite when I've had something in the region of a safe bit. It's good, but in some ways, it's worse than having no chocolates at all. I'm sure you can empathize.

And I really do love you if you've just read this. It has nothing to do with my sexual orientation, and it's really a pity that guys get all worked up when I tell them I love them. Such narrow-mindedness. Especially when love is so hard to find these days.

Well, I'll be around. So, catch you later.